Friday, August 19, 2011

As Promised...

We were going to go to town today, but the bus was full, so Ryan, Josie and I decided to walk there.  We got a bit off track, not lost, but we weren't sure where we were. lol.  It was a good lost. :)  However, it began raining, so we turned around and came back and now I have time to upload the photos I promised!
First pic of the trip!!!  With the bestieeeee. IU pride!!!!!!  :)  This is in the London airport.
Finally!  We found Ross!!  Other bestieeeee :)  and... he really wanted to take a picture with me :)
This is the view from our hostel in Mariazell!  I'm just amazed at everything around me.

This dog jumped out from behind a truck when we were hiking to die Stadt and barked at us and then ran inside.  It was superbly frightening.  We screamed.

This is the first random horn sighting :)  Had to get it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment